10 Easy Steps to Great Results with RoofDek Analysis Software
Although our new, free RoofDek Analysis Software is capable of providing sophisticated, no-compromise, full analysis and fine tuning of decks, it has been developed to be incredibly simple to use. The software generates calculations that meet Eurocode 3 design of steel structures/Eurocode 9 – Design of Aluminium
Here’s a ten stage guide to getting the results you need from this exciting new Tedds release: –
1 . Start a new design or select an existing example.
2. You will then be presented with a simple user interface.
3. Enter your design criteria.
4. Choose the number of spans and the support conditions
5. Specify the loading to be applied to the deck.
6 You will be given options to select from any of our extensive range of roof decking products. These include plain or perforated decks in both steel and aluminium.
7. Complete your input
8. The software will calculate the results
9. Check your design passes. You can then easily make changes if required.
10. When you have finished, a document is created showing sketches for your design input, the analysis results and all the necessary design calculations.
It really is that simple