ComFlor® Colorcoat® and Closed Ends
Uniquely for composite floor profiles ComFlor® 60 and ComFlor® 80 can be manufactured with Colorcoat® Exterior Flexible Polyester coating to the underside. This is suitable for situations where a visibly exposed soffitis required, such as in multi-storey car parks or in schools, offices and any application where the benefits of thermal mass are required. The ComFlor® soffit can be left exposed or where further protection is required it can form the base coat for further protective systems.
- Suitable for multi-story car parks
- Attractive visual finish for an exposed soffit within any heated building.
- Allows the full benefits of thermal mass to be used.
- Colorcoat® surface finish is highly efficient at heat transfer
Comflor® Closed Ends
Closed ends are available on ComFlor® 60. Produced on line during the roll-forming operation, closed ends both allow the wet concrete to be retained without the use of filler blocks and give a continuous mass of concrete above the beam flange.
- Ideal for single-span construction
- They permit in factory shear stud welding – removing the need for onsite stud welding
- Solid concrete behind the closed ends give acoustic reduction over dividing walls
- Intrinsic fire stopping is also provided
- Allows solid slab shear stud values
For more information on both products, visit our website.