Tata Steel RoofDek D60 Structural Roof Deck
Tata Steel RoofDek D60 Roof Decking is a popular choice amongst both structural engineers and architects, particularly in supporting single-ply roofing applications.
Conceived specifically as a structural product, there are a number of other benefits to using Tata Steel RoofDek D60 in comparison to other decks available in the market:
- Tata Steel RoofDek D60 with a gauge of 0.7 mm can span up to 4500mm
- D60’s 200mm pitch provides a very strong deck, and offers excellent insulation support
- With an open width of just 110mm the risk of insulation dip or breakage is eliminated
- Available in plain, perforated, 0.7mm Colorcoat® (pre-painted) steel, aluminium and galvanized steel up to 1.2mm
- Tested acoustic systems available
In addition to these product benefits, there is also a range of technical support on hand, including diaphragm analysis and design guidance.
For more information, download the Structural Roof Decking Brochure here.
Load Span Tables are also available for download here.
Tel: 0845 30 88 330
Fax: 0845 30 11 013