Housing Development – Woodland Crescent, Whitleigh
The Woodland Crescent development in Whitleigh, Plymouth, is located close to the boundaries of Whitleigh Woods and consists of both private and social housing.
Built to achieve level 3 under the Code for Sustainable Homes
Our client was looking for a clean, modern aesthetic and a product that would require minimum maintenance whilst remaining in harmony with the local environment. All of the homes were also required to achieve level 3 under the Code for Sustainable Homes and, in addition to this, were to be designed to meet Lifetime Homes Standards.
Colorcoat Urban’s beautiful, contemporary roofing helped them to achieve all of this and more!
Ben Gay of Heighway Field Associates, who was the architect on the project said
‘Heighway Fields Associates are very pleased to have used Tata Steel Colorcoat Urban® on the Whitleigh Campus housing development in Plymouth, and we will continue to specify the product in the future’
Some of the key benefits for using Colorcoat Urban® are:
- Matt colour range specifically designed for the urban fabric.
- Stable colour ensures an aesthetic of consistent, even shade.
- BBA certified in excess of 40 years.
- Quick fit system, for reduced on site fixing times.
- Can be laid vertically down to a pitch of <5 degrees.
- Eco-designed to remove environmentally harmful elements and deliver the lowest impact without reducing performance.
- 100% recyclable.
- Compatible with rain water harvesting systems.
- Available in a range of roof and wall profiles.
- Simple integration of renewable technologies, helping achieve forthcoming legislation.
To obtain further information and samples please click here or call 01244 892449.