Top 20 Tweeters: For Interior Designers
Interior design may be a personal choice but when it comes to creative concepts and thinking outside the box, these are the people to follow. With their wallcovering wisdom and surface solution skills, they have the ability to literally change the very space around you:
1. Wallpaper magazine: Wallpaper has almost a million followers, and when it comes to design and interiors these have got it covered, sourcing the globe for the latest and greatest when it comes to art, interiors, design, fashion and lifestyle.
2. Design Museum: London’s Design Museum is a homage to everything design in every form you can think of, whether its architecture, graphics, or fashion. If it exists, chances are you’ll find it here.
3. Design Milk: Founded by art and design lover Jaime Derringer, Design Milk pours the best of modern design from its website onto Twitter. Something which almost 700,000 people are lapping up a day…
4. Charles Neal: Do you love a bit of baroque? Then interior designer Charles Neal will satisfy your desire with his modern-take on baroque. Find out what inspires him to create his masterpieces.
5. ELLEDECOR: Proclaiming to deliver what we can’t live without, ELLEDECOR is a twitter treasure trove of houses we want to be in and places we’d like to see.
6. Houzz: California’s Houzz brings you a new way to design your home, with decorating dreams brought to life with practical tips and advice.
7. Domus: Founded in 1928, Milano-based Domus is the authoritative voice in international architecture and design. A one-stop source of news and views.
8. Archi Art: Architecture, art and design, eco and sustainability news, with inspirational profile projects and designs from across Moscow and the world.
9. NYT Home: Enjoy a taste of the Big Apple anywhere in the world with bite-sized chunks from the New York Times Home section.
10. Blueprint Magazine: Described by the Observer as ‘the design bible’ this is one thing you can have faith in, providing critical comment on art, design and architecture.
11. Designspotter: A platform profile for everything art and design, where you can submit your own products and projects to a worldwide audience, for free. Inspiration direct from the designers themselves.
12. HousePorn: Imaginative, inspirational, wild and wacky interior designs that have been turned into actual reality somewhere in the world. Your dream scheme may exist after all.
13. Frame magazine: The ‘world’s barometer of interior design,’ Frame brings you design news daily from around the world.
14. Home Adore: Design ideas at your fingertips – whether it’s inspirational interiors of exciting exteriors, Home Adore scours the globe for the latest news.
15. Hazel Yule: An International interior architect/designer and lecturer, with a respected reputation for imaginative design, Hazel is the founder of InteriorDesignipedia, packed with ideas, information and solutions.
18. Fresh Home: Covering all the things that make life less ordinary, you’ll never look at your space the same way again.
19. Poltrona Frau: International design brand Poltrona Frau brings the world of Italian chic to your timeline and to your home.
20. Decoist: Decoration inspiration in one easy daily dose, Decoist gives you some of the best interior design ideas and creative architecture you’ll find on Twitter.
Have we missed any of your favourite tweeters?
Do you think we should add anyone else? Please add your own suggestions by commenting below…